Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Voip Calls analysis and Graph analysis

From: "Francisco Alcoba (TS/EEM)" <francisco.alcoba@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:22:18 +0100
Hi,

That's great. I think this is going to be very useful.

>     I have tested it in a Windows machine using GTK 1 and 2. There is
> not support for ISUP calls in the Graph yet (don't have such
> captures).

I've included a patch for graphing ISUP calls. It shows the type of message,
in the first one the calling and called numbers, and in the second the SPs
and CIC; in releases it shows the cause value. I'm sorry but I cannot add
sample captures, they have customer information.

Regards,
  Francisco