Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Voip Calls analysis and Graph analysis

From: Alejandro Vaquero <alejandrovaquero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:16:44 -0700
Hi Lars and All,
Thanks to test and add this. I'll work on get the RTP back using a tap for RTP.

Regards
Alejandro

Lars Roland wrote:

Hello all,

I've just patched the new VoIP call analysis feature from Alejandro Vaquero. It should work now reliable enough to add it to the distribution. I hope it compiles with GTK1.2, too. no problem with GTK 1.3 and GTK 2.4 on windows.

Unfortunately I had to disable support for showing rtp streams in call flows. The responsible function does not work in the current implementation. After all I am surprised that it worked at least partly before.

However I'd like to thank Alejandro for his excellent work.

IMO the buggy h323 conversation tap is obsolete now. It is surpassed by the VoIP Call Analysis.
Does anyone have any objections against removing it?

Regards,
Lars