Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Voip Calls analysis and Graph analysis

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:24:51 +0100
Alejandro Vaquero schrieb:

Hi All,
Attached is the new "Voip call analysis" patch file and a screen shot of a SIP to H323 interop call. It is based on Francisco Alcoba source, and added support of H323, RTP and a Graph analysis. The Graph interface can also be used in other no Voip analysis.

Checked in with modification as per last message.
The log message from svn got somehow sniped off.

The tap isn't built by default. I'd like to improve and test a little bit more before including it.

Regards,
Lars