Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Getting signal from USB port

From: "hasna dahnini" <hasna_dahnini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:37:26 +0000
Harris,

I don�t want to use Ethereal as an USB analyser. I just want to get Profibus signals through the USB port and analyse them on Ethereal. And, I will decide on what format my signals will arrive on the USB port because the Profibus signals will come from an hard system.
Is that clear ? Can I use Ethereal for this application ?

Thanks for your help
Cordially
Hasna