Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] GSM Decoding

From: "Greg de Haas" <greg.dehaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:09:20 +0200
Firstly, to introduce myself - I'm Greg from South Africa :)

I'm interested in using the GSM DTAP and GPRS decoding capabilities of
ethereal inside my own products
Obviously problems with GPL licencing come to mind immediately

Are the separate protocol 'decoders' provided in some sort of pluggable
form? And is there some way of using that separate from ethereal?
And in those circumstances, what are the licencing implications at that
level ?

Regards
Greg

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ATIO. Consequently, ATIO does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of ATIO without subsequent written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.