Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] help needed about capturing 802.11 packets

From: "akshar SNIFFER" <akshar_sniffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Sep 2004 04:45:03 -0000
  hello everybody ,
I wanted to install Ethereal on Linux ,for capturing 802.11b wireless LAN packets .I have downloaded the libpcap library from the tcpdump.org
.Is it necessary for me to make some minor changes in the libpcap library and then  recompile it or I can use it directly.If changes have to be made what are the changes?

Thanks and regards
from
akshar