Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] MEGACO plugin seriously flawed?

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:57:26 +0200
Hi Anders,
nice to hear from you again. Yes I know that you have incorporated
your changes in the code base. The only minor diificiency or maybe
sleight of hand is that it is not possible to siwthc desegmentation
on/off as for h.225/h.245. I guess Ruud undertook some efforts
in this direction but they are as of yesterday not complete.
It would be great if as the result of common efforts this
last nuisance would be solved. You see Lucent also
comes to help ;-).