Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Unresolved extern __HUGE when linking to anethereal library o

From: "jscott" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:25:13 -0700
I've solved the conflicting library problems, I believe.  At least I got rid
of all the problems of library functions being multiple defined, by
controlling the order of linking libraries and forcing the linker to ignore
one specific library (libcmtd.lib).

Since you haven't heard of the __HUGE unresolved extern, maybe it's a
Windows library problem.  Thanks.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Jim Scott