Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Windows Unicode build

From: "jscott" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:29:59 -0700
I have what's probably a sub-set of the ethereal code that's used to build a
Windows static link library.  It was created by ClearSight, another sniffer
company and distributed as a demo of how to use the ethereal dissectors in
another app.  What I'm trying to do is use that library in our (Wildpackets)
decode test app.  We compile everything as Unicode, so I need to get a build
of the ethereal library as Unicode. ClearSight used the multibyte char set
build, which isn't exactly the same as Unicode.  When compiling ethereal as
Unicode, the only file that gave errors was filesystem.c.

Jim Scott