Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] m3ua message decoder

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:11:25 +0200
No, I do not know of any open source code available yet...

Best regards
Michael

On Sep 22, 2004, at 23:09 Uhr, Robert Feri wrote:

sorry, my question wasn't clear enough.
i need a m3ua decoder as a stand-alone program/function. I've seen
packet-m3ua.c but it calls some header files that are specific to ethereal
and therefore useless for my project, unless some modification is made.

so i'm asking you if you are aware of any open source stand-alone m3ua
decoder ?

tnx

Robert Feri
e-mail: robert.feri@xxxxxxxxxxx