Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Color Filters - rollback on Cancel - given up

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:45:28 +0200
Richard Urwin wrote:

I was modifying the color filters dialog so that changes made and then cancelled would not affect the packet display.

I have given up. I need to get more understanding of the GTK structures, and this requires time, effort and interest that I don't have.

If anyone wants to continue where I left off, and has understanding of GTK, then I can supply the diffs as far as I've got. It should be fairly straightforward.

You can send me the diffs, but I cannot promise to finish your work (not much time) ...

Regards, ULFL