Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Support of SS7 protocol stack in ethereal

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:07:52 +0200
Ethereal supports the complete SS7/IP suite (SIGTRAN) and
some of the SS7 related upper layers.
Since the capturing is not done by ethereal but a separate
library (libpcap) is used it is currently not possible to
capture traffic on MTP devices. If you have traces, ethereal
might already be able to read or can be extended to do so.

What SS7 features are missing in ethereal?

Best regards
Michael