Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] two versions of dissector function

From: Pedro "Sim�es" <simoes_pedro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
In a tutorial that I saw, the header of the
dissector_xxx function looked like this:

dissect_xxx(const u_char *pd, int offset, frame_data
*fd, proto_tree *tree)

...but in another tutorial I saw something like this:

dissect_xxx(tvbuff_t *tvb, packet_info *pinfo,
proto_tree *tree)

which one is the correct?