Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem linking plugin in Win32

From: Thomas Boehne <TBoehne@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:57:10 +0200
On Thursday 16 September 2004 18:58, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> >the two functions do not show up in any of the Xplugin_*
> >or plugin_* files. Is that correct? They do show up in the xyzzy file,
> >though.
>
> Did you tried to add them to the libethereal.def file?

Not yet, but I'll try.

> >PS: Thanks to ULFL for the developer-guide, it helped a lot.
>
> You're welcome :-) Did you had any problems (missunderstanding/missing
> things) with the first part of the book?

I could not compile the source (even without my plugin) without
Cygwin. But the documentation suggested that there is a way to compile
without Cygwin. (The problem may have occurred because I compiled the
source on Linux first, then moved it to Windows and ran cleanbld.)

Greetings,
Thomas Böhne

--
Jäger Computergesteuerte Messtechnik GmbH
Thomas Böhne