Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] test (Out of the office)

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:50:56 -0600
I'm sorry but I am not available Sept 16th - Sept 17th. If you need
assistance please call 1-800-858-4000 and ask to have someone else help
you. I will be returning back to the office on Sept 20th.

Don Lafontaine wrote:

> does this work?  I'm having a hard time sending mail to this list.
>
> Don Lafontaine

Yes, I saw this mail and your "test (Ignore)" message of 15 September.

FYI, if you want to see if your mail reaches the mailing list, just look

at the archives, e.g.,:

http://ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200409/