Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Gtk-CRITICAL errors with dual display

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:26:13 +0200
Maynard, Chris wrote:

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.
Sorry, Chris, if I'm offended you, which I didn't wanted to.

It's just that I don't want to read such disclaimers, but I know you are probably not the one who was writing such a text.

Regards, ULFL