Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Survey on Open Source

From: "Mike Chan" <mikecck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:49:38 +0800
Dear all,

I am conducting a survey on open source software. This is for my academic
coursework and dissertation.

This survey has two separate questionnaires:

1) focusing on the OSS development (Developers or those who contribute in
coding or documentation), and
2) IT/IS costs (CIOs or IT Managers) in .

Below are the links:

1) Brief introduction page:
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/Introduction1.htm

2) Questionnaire 1(Open Source Development):
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/WebFormA1.htm

3) Questionnaire 2(Open Source and IT/IS Cost):
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/WebFormB1.htm

It will be great to have your participation in this survey.

Thank you for your time.

Mike Chan
Student
Curtin University of Technology