Ethereal-dev: Re: FW: [Ethereal-dev] Any chance to get something like "decode as" for DCE-RPC

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:25:02 -0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:

I got the "Decode As" dialog running for the first time (showing up the DCE-RPC page with the interface names), with a lot of things need to think about (still commented out, see gtk/decode_as_dlg.c line 1720 to 1726).

Note that there doesn't, as far as I know, need to be any support for connectionless DCE RPC for this - connectionless calls have the UUIDs for the object and interface.