Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to approve / deny a patch?

From: Peter Johansson <Peter.xc.Johansson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:45:24 +0200
I am just curious. What is required to get a reply (any) to a supplied patch? Either a "Checked in" response or a "Will not approve the suggested patch"? It might be me that is impatient, but I am unaware of the amount of time it usually takes to process the suggested patches. My question is related to http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200409/msg00083.html

/ Regards, Peter