Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Patch: NTLMSSP verifier must come after stub decryption

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:21:11 -0400
Hello Guy,

Has anyone provided a capture that would fail with my proposed patch?
If not, could you please check it in?

If somebody has a capture that fails in this case, send it to me and I
will be happy to debug it.  Otherwise, the current logic causes NTLMSSP
decryption to fail and that's a case that is definitely broken without
my patch.

Thanks,

Devin