Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to packet-x509ce.c

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 06:40:43 +1000
They are comments and were initially added because the ASN1 compiler
and myself did not yet know how to dissect all of the constructs yet.

x400Address and otherName might be difficult to implement since I dont
have any examples of those types,
The other two should not be any problem.

If you have any examplecaptures I can test with, I can implement as
much as I can test with these "new" nametypes.