Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug report: crash in packet-dcerpc-ndr.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:39:40 +0200
Yaniv Kaul wrote:

Latest Ethereal from svn, Win2K, during capture:

The crash happens in packet-dcerpc-ndr.c, where the arrow is (line 91):
{
   dcerpc_info *di;

   di=pinfo->private_data;
--->    if(di->conformant_run){
     /* just a run to handle conformant arrays, no scalars to dissect */
     return offset;
   }

I've recently checked in a patch from Eric Wedel to start implement a "decode as" functionality for DCE-RPC interfaces.

As some .h files changed, did you do a rebuild all?

Regards, ULFL