Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] capture_if_dlg.c has weird #if directive

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 11:31:31 +0200

[For another reason I had to define explicitly WIN32 in pcap.h so that it compiles,

Why does it not compile unless WIN32 is defined in pcap.h?

Sorry, it all works fine even without WIN32 being defined.
I guess I played with that when I tried to compile Ethereal first under VC7 (with dependencies)...

See you,

metatech