Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SHA-1 needed by SigComp

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:50:42 +0200
Hi,
To be able to decode SigComp messages not containing byte code  a SHA-1 signature is needed:
RFC3320:
" The UDVM then calculates a 20-byte SHA-1 hash [RFC-3174] over the
byte string formed by concatenating the state_length, state_address,
state_instruction, minimum_access_length and state_value (in the
order given). This is the state_identifier."
Currently we do not have a SHA-1 function in Ethereal, is any one interested in helping out to provide one ? For SigComp I'd like
to pas the function a buff[] and get the 20byte digest back, perhaps we'd also like to pas it a tvb ?
Possible candidates to use or build on:
<http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/crypto/sha1/>
<http://benroe.com/sied/docs/sha1_8h-source.html>
<http://kernel.kernelnotes.de/linux-2.4.23/crypto/sha1.c>