Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to make ethereal decode or parse some options of DHCPv6 that

From: "O.L.N.Rao" <olnrao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:30:58 +0530
Hello All,

    Good day :)

    Is there any way or configuration file in ethereal, which i can update for new options and their format along with their option type values.

    DHCPv6 options are my major concern.  Currently, DNS Server List is ONLY having Option Type allocated from IANA.
    But, there are some options which are very much similar to DNS Server List option, such as:
        NBNS Server List
        NIS Server List
        NIS+ Server List
        SNTP Server List
    Whose option types are not yet alloted by IANA.

    Can you please guide me to configure ethereal for the option types and their formats, so that it can decode and display.

    Your help in this regard is highly important for us and most appreciated.

    [PS : I am using 0.10.5a on Windows 2K]

    Thank you,

Regards,
O.L.N. Rao