Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patches at sourceforge site

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:28:50 +0200
Luis,

just send them to this list... Just to be sure.

Best regards
Michael

On Aug 17, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Luis Ontanon wrote:

Hi,
Yesterday I posted two patches to the patches page in sf.net: one for
packet-radius which adds some fields for filtering on radius attributes and
one for packet-isup which adds A,B and C numbers to the fields (that is
called,calling and redirecting number).
I wonder whether the SourceForge pages are still read (I noticed that the
postings are old).
Should I re-send the patches to this mailing list?
Thanks,

Luis Ontanon