Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.6 crashing when trying to save a file.

From: Marco van den Bovenkamp <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:11:02 +0200
Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:

It might be a problem with Glib/GTK do you have the possibillity to upgrade to 1.2.10 ?
or even 2.x ?

I upgraded to 1.2.8, which is as high as I can go on this old Slackware box without upgrading glibc as well, which is a bit too rich for my blood at the moment. The box does what I want it to otherwise...

That didn't help. It still segfaults after saving the file.

--

		Regards,

			Marco.