Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal 0.10.6 prerelease available

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:50:53 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

Prerelease versions of the Ethereal 0.10.6 source and installer are now
available at http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/prerelease/ .
I think this is a very good idea, as it seems to be a common problem, that every new release had some minor problems (and I wasn't innocent on some of the problems, yes I feel guilty).

Do we want to announce the new version a bit more, to increase the test audience? Maybe a few days deferred?

Two ideas how: put this note to the announce list, and put a news item on the webpage.

Regards, ULFL