Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] I want to get the psml file from the captured file through t

From: "Guy Harris" <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
Li Haijiang said:
> So I want to know how to generate the psml file from the
> captured file through the command line? maybe I must modify the source
> code of ethereal?

That depends on whether you want to do it with the current version of the
Ethereal source.  The current version supports "-T psml" in Tethereal;
0.10.5 doesn't.

I don't know when the next release would be coming out; that release will
support "-T psml" in Tethereal.  If you can't wait for that, you could try
getting the current version from Subversion, or one of the nightly
snapshots, and build that, although building from the Subversion source or
a nightly snapshot takes more tools than does building from a source
release (which takes more tools than installing a binary) - but you might
need those tools anyway if you'd be modifying the source and building it.

See

    http://www.ethereal.com/development.html