Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] I want to get the psml file from the captured file through the co

From: "Li Haijiang" <lhjiang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 16:22:36 +0800
Now I know we can generate the pdml file from the captured file through the
command line of "tethereal -Tpdml -r 20040712 -w 20040712.xml".But now I want to
generate the psml file(not the pdml file) to develop my project based on the psml
file.and I know it can't generate the psml file because the parameter of "-T" must
be "ps","pdml" or "text".So I want to know how to generate the psml file from the
captured file through the command line? maybe I must modify the source code of
ethereal?If not,how can I do? Can you give me some directions for it?
Thanks.

Lihaijiang