Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] commit 11545: /trunk/gtk/

From: "Eric Wedel" <ewedel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:12:42 -0700
As Ulf pointed out, the windows common printer dialog offers
more than just location:  document output selection (page ranges)
and printer selection.  For features such as duplexing, it includes
a "properties" button which brings up a printer driver-specific
dialog to allow configuration of whatever options that printer /
driver provide (duplexing, paper size / orientation, etc.).

Not even clear how to find the driver-specific configuration
dialog API, and is there really a good reason to move away
from the reasonably high-content common print dialog?

regards,
Eric, Bluearc Engineering