Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] r11497 - trunk/gtk: trunk/gtk/color_dlg.c

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:24:42 -0700
On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 08:59:48AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Is it a good goal to put these files into the top-level dir?

It's a good goal to move them out of the gtk directory, as they're not
GTK+-dependent.

The top-level directory shouldn't necessarily be the ultimate
destination for them, but it's the only place for now.

In the long term, yes, splitting the stuff up is the right thing to do,
but, as Gerald's working on the second native GUI, I think moving
non-GTK+-dependent stuff out of the gtk directory, even at the expense
of adding more stuff to the top-level directory, is the right thing to
do.