Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Subversion migration?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:56:39 +0200
Ethereal development <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 13.07.04 22:36:28:

> Ulf Lamping wrote:
>
> > BTW: I still can't get through my company firewall (it blocks the HTTP
> > requests), so no change to the current CVS system :-(
>
> Subversion makes use of the WEBDAV HTTP extensions described in RFC
> 2518, such as PROPFIND.  This may be what your firewall is blocking.

Had a try using Ethereal :-) to find the problem.

PROPFIND seems to work, but the next HTTP request REPORT is forbidden.

However, I can live with the current state of the art, to only check in things from home.

As the company firewall maintainer will not change the current settings, it won't change in the future (I would guess).

I only wanted you to know, so other user's will be warned.

Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200