Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Error building RPM package on SuSE 9.1 with current CVS

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:24:34 -0600
After successfully building and installing Ethereal from the current
CVS, I try to build an RPM with the following syntax.

make rpm-package

If runs for a long time until finally I get the following errors.

RPM build errors:
    File not found by glob:
/tmp/ethereal-0.10.5-root/usr/lib/libwiretap.so*
    File not found by glob:
/tmp/ethereal-0.10.5-root/usr/lib/libethereal.so*
make: *** [rpm-package] Error 1

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
Greg