Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problems in compiling 0.10.5 on Windows

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:23:13 +0200
Dear all,

I have a problem in compiling ethereal-0.10.5 on Windows.
The files wiretap/ascend-scanner.c and epan/dfilter/scanner.c
are included in the tarball and include some #include <unistd.h>
statements. The compilation fails on windows. However, the
files can be generated from the corresponding *.l files and
then do include the #include<unistd.h> commands, but inside
#ifndef _WIN32

Downloading the tarball, deleting the two .c files above, and
compiling works.

So why are the two .c files included in the tarball?

Best regards
Michael