Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] reproducible crash in Ethereal (latest CVS)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:44:04 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:

Ulf Lamping said:
How do you select both pane 1 & 2 to show the packet list? This
configuration will not work!

The GUI should avoid this configuration.

...and the code should do something more useful than crash if that
configuration appears in the configuration file as a result of being put
in there by hand, i.e. it shouldn't trust the value from the configuration
file, it should check it and, if it's not one of the valid values, ignore
the value from the configuration file and use the default value.

Ok, ok, you got me ;-)

As I'm very busy, I will take a look at it later (but with a lower prio).

Regards, ULFL