Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Auto scroll in live capture

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:05:36 +0200
Michael Tuexen wrote:

Dear all,

I'm turning on a off the Auto scroll in live capture quite a lot. So
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a nice icon in the
Mail Toolbar to switch this feature on and off? The most complicated
thing would be the icon, I guess?

Yes, that would be one thing, adding it to the toolbar is quite easy.

The other would be, that the space of the toolbar is limited and others might not find this item very useful (like me ;-).

When I've implemented the toolbar, I used the icons provided by GTK2 (which seemed to be a useful subset) and only added the two newly created by me for the filter edit.

Regards, ULFL