Ethereal-dev: Re: Re: [Ethereal-dev] IAX2 enhancements (was Re: Patch to packet-iax2 - add sup

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:29:25 +1000
There are some problems with the patch.

Cosmetic one:
It replaces the explicit hf variables with an array,   that is
inconsistent with all the other dissectors and might be confusing for
someone browsing the source.

Serious one:
It creates a lot of hf fields with the same abbrev    such as
"iax2.iax.unknowndata"
Ethereal doesnt really like to have multiple different hf fields with
the same abbrev.
This one must be fixed.

Please massage the patch and resend it.