Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H235 & ASN1 compiler]

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:46:16 +1000
Checked in.

I will push in the semi-complete and quite useful  CMS, X509af and
InformationFramework
dissectors soon.
(the thin pkinit layer is still handled inside pakcet-kerberos.c  but could
be moved to its own file later)

question,    what names should i use for the protocols?
Authenticationframework     ==   x509af ?
InformationFramework   ==   x501if ?