Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Add functionality to show locally installed html files (manpages)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:35:14 +0200
Hi List!

I'v just checked in some changes, so locally installed html files can be shown from the menu.

I have some doubts, if this will work on unix systems.

Are the manpages in html format generated and installed on all of the unix builds?

Where are the files installed and how are they called?

Regards, ULFL