Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Trouble building Packaging target on Win32

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:43:45 +0200
Hello Bryan,

Bryan Miller wrote:

Hi All,

I am having trouble building the "Packaging" target on Windows.  NSIS is
complaining about "InstallOptions::initDialog".  I haven't modified any
code in this workspace yet and the error looks like something in the
NSIS supplied include files.

Sorry if this is a FAQ.  I searched the list from the past two years
history and saw nothing similar.

It is not a FAQ. :)

Cheers,
Bryan

--------

Z:\ethereal\packaging\nsis>nmake -f Makefile.nmake

Change to directory z:\ethereal
Then call: nmake -f makefile.nmake packaging

The makefile in the nsis-subdirectory has to be called with parameters. The packaging target in the main makefile will do this for you.

Just to be sure, you need NSIS Version 2.0 to build the installer.

Best regards,

Lars Roland