Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Kerberos now enabled if possible

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:43:38 +0200
For those not reading ethereal-cvs:
I've checked in two changes earlier today. The first one links the kerberos
libs into the main executable instead of libethereal as some architectures
don't work with the other method. The second patch assumes that now things
are supposed to work well on all platforms and will try to use kerberos
in case it is installed.
Please report any problems.

Thanks
     Joerg