Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H235 & ASN1 compiler

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:30:39 +1000
Hi Tomas

I encountered a problem with the asn2eth compiler emitting the value_string
for an
enumerated integer twice.

I tracked it down in the compiler to these two places and commenting out the
second instance
stopped it from emitting it twice.

Please see attached diff.
Is this the right solution to the problem? I am not a python person and have
not grasped the compiler
and how it works yet.

I also renamed a BER constant from BER_UNI_TAG_UCTTime to
BER_UNI_TAG_UTCTime as that is what
X.680 calls it.