Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] How to use the doxygen stuff

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:45:50 +0200
Joerg Mayer wrote:

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:40:40AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
Didn't included the chm file generation itself, the hhc compiler returns a bad error code even if generation was ok, so it will stop the makefile.nmake from continue :-(((

Normal make supports something like @command  (e.g. @rm -f /)
which will ignore errors even if they occur. Does nmake have something
like that too?
Hmmm, what's a *normal* make ;-)

nmake knows something like:

-1 cmd

so error levels 0 and 1 will be ok as returned error levels. I've checked in a change in the gtk Makefile.nmake.

I've also checked in a change for config.nmake to set the path for hhc (MS html help compiler), and a link where to download it.

The .chm file will only be generated, if the HHC setting in config.nmake points to the hhc.exe.

Both DOXYGEN and HHC settings in config.nmake are commented out by default.

So if you like to generate the developer documentation, you have to change these settings in config.nmake and call the Makefile.nmake target in the gtk dir.

Regards, ULFL