Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] How to use the doxygen stuff

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:40:40 +0200
Richard Urwin wrote:

FWIW, I've just tried it on my project here at work. Generating the html
help was about 5 seconds on 35 HTML files, with 147 PNG diagrams; trivial
compared to dot generating those diagrams.

I've included the generation of the index files needed for the chm file generation into the doxygen config file(s), doesn't really affect compilation speed at all :-)

Didn't included the chm file generation itself, the hhc compiler returns a bad error code even if generation was ok, so it will stop the makefile.nmake from continue :-(((

How do you generate the png diagrams, and what will they show (didn't had a look in the manual)?

Regards, ULFL