Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal/gtk dlg_utils.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:22:01 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:

guy         2004/06/03 16:17:07 CDT

 Modified files:
gtk dlg_utils.c Log:
 "gtk_file_selection_set_filename()" doesn't work with a GtkFileChooser,
 and "gtk_file_chooser_set_filename()" requires an absolute path, so ""
 isn't valid.  Get rid of the "gtk_file_selection_set_filename()" call in
 "file_selection_new()".
Put in a comment asking why we're using
 "gtk_file_selection_set_filename()" at all.
I've found this call in several places of the dialog implementations and thought it was a good idea to place it in once instead of several ones.

Didn't thought about the question, if it's a good idea at all :-)

It might be a good idea to remove it completely, as I don't see any use of it.

Regards, ULFL