Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Current CVS snapshot doesn't compile with MSVC on Win32

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:58:01 +0200
Hi list,

The current CVS snapshot doesn't compile with MSVC on my WinXP box. I ran a
nmake -f Makefile.nmake distclean followed with a nmake -f Makefile.mnake
packaging. The error is:

Linking ethereal-gtk2.exe
        link @C:\DOCUME~1\be322008\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma03640.
libui.lib(rtp_stream_dlg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__rtp_payload_type_vals
ethereal-gtk2.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Regards,

Olivier