Ethereal-dev: RE : RE : RE : [Ethereal-dev] application path of ethereal in windowsregistry

From: "RABRET Laurent FTRD/DAC/ISS" <laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:30:41 +0200

Hi,

Please find attached an ethereal.nsi patch that:

-          associates standard trace file extensions to ethereal *only* if such extensions are not already known in the system;

-          suppresses the linking while Ethereal is uninstalling *only* for extensions associated to Ethereal.

Regards

Laurent