Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Error

From: "Justin G. Wood" <jgw5k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:26:52 -0400
I'm using Ethereal with the WinPcap 3.0 on a Windows XP Pro box.

My device is an Intel Pro/1000 CT Network Connection onboard LAN device.

I receive an error when I open up capture options stating

Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: Not enough storage is available to process this command.

I have admin rights on the machine and domain admin rights so that shouldn't be an issue, and it's a 250gb drive with about 208 free so that shouldn't be either. Is there an option/switch/something I'm missing?

thanks very much

Justin Wood

Justin Wood
University of Virginia