Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal - Interface - List

From: "Guido Schmidt" <guidos@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:14:39 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,

I receive no List of Interfaces. Also the "windump -D" Program does
not display the networkinterfaces, only this output:
"windump: PacketGetAdapterNames: Der Vorgang wurde erfolgreich beendet."

Environment:

- HARDWARE: IBM Thinkpad T41
- win xp professional with sp 2
- Network Device: "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Mobile Connection"
- Network Device Driver Version: 6.4.16.36 (13 June 2003)
- Winpcap 3.0 (from Politecnico di Torino)

Thx
guido